Sunday, April 15, 2012

CWM GOCH

Well, we had a lovely day today up at Cwm Goch
Her place is just a beautiful sprawl of greenery that makes me so completely jealous - of both the space, location and green thumbery!
If she is reading this, I want you to know that I have all the time in the world for you and your family. Honestly, you guys are probably the nicest most genuine people I have the honor of knowing :)

Anyway, enough of that kiss assing ;p
Here is a photo journey of our day.














1 comment:

Cwm Goch Chronicles said...

Have just seen this. *blush*
Feel incredibly honoured to be held in such esteem.
You and your gorgeous brood are so welcome here, anytime. Look forward to another visit next hols.
Oh - and I LOVE the photos! Gorgeous shots, you make the garden look even prettier! X